If you're a solo website designer or part of a small team itching to build interesting projects with Drupal, this concise guide will get you started. Drupal’s learning curve has thrown off many experienced designers, particularly the way it handles design challenges. This book shows you the lifecycle of a typical Drupal project, with emphasis on the early stages of site planning. Learn how to efficiently estimate and set up your own project, so you can focus on ways to make your vision a reality, rather than let project management details constantly distract you.
- Plan and estimate your project by discovering your client’s goals and audience perceptions
- Discover how Drupal works under the hood, and learn basic DrupalSpeak
- Frame the UX design challenge through a deeper understanding of your site’s intended users
- Get real content for your project as early as possible—before you start prototyping
- Choose the right modules for your project, and learn about several go-to modules
- Understand how to walk clients through the Drupal design and development process