When trouble comes, we as Christians must understand how to plant a prayer seed; requesting help from God for our problem. We do not always get instant answers. Most of the time we have to go through something before our prayers are answered.
1. Know the correct way to pray.
2. Know how to give problems to God through prayer.
3. Do not try to fix the problem.
4. The five phases you go through before prayer is answered.
5. The analogy of planting a faith seed.
6. Steps to increasing faith.
7. Steps to increasing patience.
8. Know that God answers prayers for the good of all involved.