Implementing Zendesk as part of your company’s operations can be a time-consuming process. In this hands-on guide, author Stafford Vaughan provides the most comprehensive set of best practices for setting up and using Zendesk, distilled from years of training companies how to launch this popular customer service software.
You’ll learn the purpose, benefits, and pitfalls of each Zendesk feature, with examples of how you can configure it to match your company’s needs and processes. Through several real-world examples, you’ll also discover how other companies use the product, so you can determine how best to put Zendesk’s potential into practice for your business.
- Customize your Zendesk customer service tool with your brand
- Create tickets using email, voice, chat, feedback tabs, and social media
- Implement security measures, including ways to safely login from social media sites
- Generate profiles and permissions for your Zendesk customers, agents, and administrators
- Understand the data capture lifecycle, and control the fields your customers are required to fill out
- Apply techniques for making your agent process more efficient
- Modify Zendesk to reflect your existing customer service process
- Use forums to provide self-service support for your customers