In the present book, the following things are proposed:
1. New model of atom.
2. The history of atom models.
3. New relativity theory.
4. New interpretation of quantum mechanics (energetic interpretation).
5. The idea of the essence of electric charge.
6. The idea of the essence of gravitation.
7. The explanation of Hall's effect.
8. The brilliant statements of the outstanding scientists.
9. A series of experiments, for the explanation of which the notion of tunneling is used, are interpreted from the position of classical physics (without tunneling).