Pylon Math has helped students to have a positive attitude towards math, which is not a hard subject to learn but actually an easy and enjoyable subject. Pylon is the bridge to advanced math.
(1) Provides easy-to-learn methods of math
(2) Self-independent Math workbook
(3) Establishes students' foundation in Pre-Algebra and Geometry for middle school and beyond
(4) Throughout the book, the steps introduce concepts to be understood with efficient methods and examples
(5) Makes problem solving easier for students and enhances their problem solving abilities and strategies
In the pre-algebra curriculum, there are basic, medium, and hard problems under the same topic, while Pylon 6 pre-algebra 1 introduces the basis of pre-algebra; Pylon 8 pre-algebra 2 goes into more detail introducing the topics of medium and higher levels of problems with examples which have thorough explanations. Even though this book is meant for 8th grade, any grade level of students in middle school can try this book after they finished Pylon math grade 6. In this work book, topics such as equations, percents, graphing equations, box-and-whisker plots, and probability which are dealt with in middle school, are thoroughly explained and taught. If students use this book for practice for their school material, they will fully understand the concepts and steps, eventually developing interests in math.