The annual update of a perennial bestseller, fully revised for the newest QuickBooks release
QuickBooks is the leading software package for small business accounting, updated each year so it remains cutting-edge. QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies provides all the information you need to start using the newest version in your business.
You'll learn to set up your business accounting functions on QuickBooks and use all the newest features. You'll be able to create budgets, process payroll, manage inventory and invoices, track job costs, balance accounts, and make things easier at tax preparation time.
- Shows you, in plain English, how to set up QuickBooks and manage your small business accounting on your own
- Explains how to set up your business on QuickBooks, create invoices and credit memos, record sales receipts, set up inventory items, and track business credit cards
- Covers recording and paying bills, printing checks, processing payroll, and preparing payroll taxes
- Discusses building a budget, going online with QuickBooks, balancing accounts, generating financial reports, simplifying tax return preparation, and backing up data
- Also explores job estimating, billing, and tracking jobs and invoices
Written by Stephen L. Nelson, author of all previous editions and an experienced CPA, QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies will help you become your own accountant and keep your business in the black.