Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2011 -- but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This Missing Manual puts you in control: You'll not only find out how and when to use specific features, you'll also get basic accounting advice to help you through the learning process.
- Set up QuickBooks. Arrange files and preferences to suit your company.
- Manage your business. Track inventory, control spending, run payroll, and handle income.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from customer invoices to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Take advantage of QuickBooks’ reports, Company Snapshot, and search tools.
- Streamline your workflow. Set up the Home page and Online Banking Center to meet your needs.
- Build and monitor budgets. Learn how to keep your company financially fit.
- Share your financial data. Work with your accountant more efficiently.