The Only Official Guide to the #1 Personal Finance Software
Manage your finances and assets with ease using the insider tips and expert techniques in Quicken 2012: The Official Guide! Find out the most effective methods for tracking your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and so much more.
Fully endorsed by Intuit, makers of Quicken, this official guide shows you how to tap into all of the software's powerful capabilities and new features--and save time and money. You'll get professional guidance along with details about online resources to assist you in reducing debt, making strategic decisions, and planning for a secure future.
- Customize Quicken for your preferences
- Track income and expenses
- Set up Online Account Services
- Automate transactions and tasks
- Reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Take advantage of the budgeting and debt reduction tools
- Track investments and optimize your portfolio
- Monitor assets and loans
- Manage household records
- Save money and plan for retirement
- Simplify tax preparation and maximize deductions
Bobbi Sandberg is a consultant, instructor, and retired CPA who is recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor. She teaches at community colleges and local senior centers, and has been training users on Quicken since its first DOS version in the 1980s.