Raise the bar with your resume!
You've worked hard for your law degree; now it's time to take that education and put it to work. Get an edge on the other job applicants with Resumes for Law Careers, a resource packed with expert advice on creating concise, stylish resumes that will instantly get you noticed.
With this go-to-guide you'll
- Get access to nearly 100 sample resumes and cover letters
- Organize and draft your resume with the aid of helpful worksheets
- Discover the common elements in the most popular resume formats
- Learn to use vivid, active verbs in your resume
- Find out how to format and submit resumes electronically
In today's job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for Law Careers you'll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
Find a career in:
Labor Law * Litigation * Civil Law * Arbitration * Corporate consultancy * Private practice * Criminal courts * Clerking