In your personal journey to become a millionaire, your age and income are irrelevant, and the only obstacle between where you are now and where you could be is you. Let two lawyers who retired as millionaires in their thirties be your designated drivers and tour guides on the Road to Millionaireville.
Journey to wealth and happiness by discovering unique financial wisdom and profound advice, which will change your view of finances and put you in the driver's seat. Road to Millionaireville-written by married lawyers who started with debt and zero assets and retired as millionaires after eleven years-will help you to:
- Identify self-destructive, "road-kill" spending habits
- Take charge of your life and discover your true financial goals...regardless of what "speed limit" signs (advisors, relatives, friends) may say
- Place financial myths in their proper "lanes"
- Evaluate living expenses that sabotage financial success, including home ownership, fashion, romance, cars, and entertainment
- Navigate financial "Yield," "Dangerous Curves Ahead," and "Speed Bump" signs
- Develop a spending and savings plan by learning what you want, so that "Speed Strictly Enforced" does not mean living frugally
- Keep your 'gas tank" full by following a common-sense financial strategy
Strap on your seatbelt for the ride of your life. Final destination...Millionaireville!