BUILD and manage a SALES FORCE that's worth sell-ebrating
Understanding that a sales force is only as successful as its management is the first step to improving overall sales performance. The rest can be found inside this hands-on guide that shows, step-by-step, how to train and retain a team of top sales professionals.
Sales Management Demystified addresses every step of the process--including hiring, training, compensation, organization, deployment, forecasting, motivation, and performance management. Sales managers at every level and students of sales management will find helpful strategies and tactics for molding a team into an effective, cohesive unit. Featuring real-world examples, end-of-chapter quizzes, and a final exam, this incredibly useful guide will help you get the best from your sales force and put your career on the fast track.
This fast and easy guide offers
- Ideas for sourcing, screening, and selecting the best candidates
- Tips for training salespeople in product, customer, and competitor knowledge, and in selling skills
- The model for choosing the most successful sales force organization and deployment
- Monetary and nonmonetary methods to reward positive sales force action and results
- Performance management techniques that evaluate results, actions, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics
Simple enough for a novice but challenging enough for a veteran manager, Sales Management Demystified is your shortcut to developing a successful sales team.