Everybody deals with them—people who rub you the wrong way, often leaving abrasions behind!
Mary Southerland goes beyond just giving good advice on how to handle tough relationships. Using examples from her own painful experiences, a readily applicable format—and a dusting of humor and intriguing “Sandpaper Facts” throughout—she frames key principles of relating to rub–you–the–wrong–way types such as…
- be loving—recognize their worth
- be humble—choose against pride
- be encouraging—become their cheerleader
- be strong—develop endurance
- be committed—refuse to walk away
Readers will see how God, using the difficult people in their lives, is reshaping them into men and women who can express His forgiveness, mercy, and tender affection.