Praise for Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Controls: Effective Auditing with AS5, CobiT, and ITIL
"Having managed several dozen consultants assisting numerous clients to become SOx compliant, I can say Bob Moeller truly knows his stuff. This book should be read as much as a technical reference source as for its value as a pragmatic how-to guide. It's packed with winning methods that can be implemented immediately."
—Michael Shapow, Regional Vice President-Consulting Services Robert Half International
"The SOx Act has become a major challenge and an opportunity for most complying organizations. Mr. Moeller presents an excellent discussion of disparate topics such as SOx, internal and external audits, IT, internal controls, risk management, quality audits, and ISO standards."
—S. Rao Vallabhaneni, author of Corporate Management, Governance, and Ethics Best Practices
Introducing important new and evolving processes for internal auditors and management in general, Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Controls: Effective Auditing with AS5, CobiT, and ITIL explores:
- AS5 standards for auditing internal controls
- Using the CobiT framework to improve SOx controls and governance
- Using ITIL to align IT with business processes
- Areas an internal auditor should consider when reviewing the adequacy of SOx-related internal control procedures in place
- Important new and evolving processes for internal auditors andmanagement in general
- Establishing internal controls through COSO
Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Controls: Effective Auditing with AS5, CobiT, and ITIL is a source ofdetailed internal control best practices to help companies continue to meet the complex internal control requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.