The Perfect Book for Every
Aspiring Radio Sales Professional!
Until now, there has been no definitive guidebook on how to launch a successful career in radio sales. With Selling Air (radio talk for selling commercial time), Bob Diamond, a radio account executive with more than 20 years of achievement in the industry, provides comprehensive advice on how to get started.
Bob's clear, concise style tells you how to:
- Make an informed choice about a career in radio sales
- Find a job that's right for you
- Prepare for your interview with a sales manager
- Navigate your way through your first few weeks on the job
- Develop the selling and interpersonal skills unique to radio sales
- Create strategies that ensure win-win customer relationships
. and much more, including Bob's top 10 tips that will help you maintain a positive attitude and a substantial income on a long-term basis.
FOR MANAGERS! Use this book to reduce the
learning curve for interviewees and new hires
"This fabulous book allows new salespeople to have a virtual two-year head start by showing them what works, what doesn't, and what they can specifically expect to happen. I hope this book ends up in the hands of every new or prospective radio sales rep. It will save everyone-managers and potential sales reps alike-a lot of headache . . . and heartache!"
Radio Station Owner
Red Hook, NY