Learn how to craft user interfaces, build forms, and manage data, then deploy as either an HTML5 offline app or as a native app for Android, iOS, or Blackberry.
- Define classes and create instances with Sencha Touch’s object-oriented abstraction
- Build user interfaces with the framework’s extensive set of high-level components
- Develop apps that consume complex data, whether it’s stored locally or on remote servers
- Organize your application code in a consistent, predictable, and maintainable way
- Use Sass stylesheets to craft a personalized look and feel for your app
- Debug, test, and document your app with WebKit Web Inspector, Jasmine, Siesta, and JSDuck
- Use the Sencha Architect UI designer and IDE to simplify complex project development