THE Breakthrough Guide on How to be a Better Parent.
* Do you worry about your child's behaviour?
* Do you ever nag or shout and wish you hadn't?
* Do you give in to your child to avoid confrontation?
* Do you feel anxious that your child is unhappy or falling behind at school?
* Or do you simply long for a happier home?
In this unique guide Karen Doherty and Georgia Coleridge put the fun back into family life by revealing powerful yet simple solutions to virtually every parenting problem. And with eight children between them, there aren't too many difficulties they haven't encountered.
Packed with masses of groundbreaking, original material, cutting-edge advice from professionals, and dozens of real-life stories from parents, this brilliant book holds the key to solving everyday problems. As Karen and Georgia identify SEVEN unique parenting styles and lead you to discover the one that works best for you, they also help you to:
*ditch the guilt *build on your strengths *boost your confidence *feel inspired to try new and innovative ideas
Practical, reassuring and bursting with clear, concise, sensible advice that REALLY WORKS, Seven Secrets of Successful Parenting is essential reading for EVERY PARENT.