You know how to shop for the perfect pair of heels, the airy apartment, or the smart phone of your dreams.
Now, find out how you can apply this shopping know-how to get the guy who's just right for you. After all, that little black dress didn't come marching up to you - and neither will the perfect-fitting relationship. You have to shop for it. So stop waiting and start shopping with this fun, practical guide.
- Understand the product: Shopping for Mr. Right explains the nature of the man-beast as only a guy could, including everything you need to know about testosterone, the male ego and the surprising ways men open up about their feelings.
- Don't get beguiled by a trendy but shallow purchase: Find out why shopping for status leads so many women astray, and how to opt for the man who truly pleases you.
- Shop online: With a plethora of dating sites to choose from, you need a strategy! Learn a simple, realistic way to choose the best dating site and find your dream man on it.
- Test love by trying love: When you find a good prospect, you need a trial run. Reveal the true colors of your new relationship by completing seven intriguing assignments during the crucial early months.
- Resist shopping addiction: After shopping-till-we-drop, some of us like to comparison-shop till we forget what we already bought. With this book, you'll learn how to resist the temptations posed by today's ultra-connected world and really commit to each other.
- Get long-term satisfaction: Learn the number one secret of lasting couples: how to opt out of the "perfect bliss" game that no one can win, and go for real love instead.
Finding love doesn't have to be a daunting, confusing riddle.
Not when you realize it's just Shopping for Mr. Right.