Three complete e-books on Social Media Marketing for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together three bestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file. Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text of each book, complete with cover, this e-book mega-bundle helps you learn to use Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest to enhance your marketing efforts. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
Facebook Marketing For Dummies, which helps you to
- Create, administer, and customize your Page
- Build your fan base
- Integrate Facebook with other marketing plans and measure results
- Promote your Page using events, contests, and polls
Google+ Marketing For Dummies, which shows you how toCreate your account and set up your brand profileUse Circles, craft targeted messages, and build relationships with HangoutsDiscover content and the value of the +1 buttonLaunch a product or promote an event with Google+
Pinterest Marketing For Dummies, which explains how to
- Seek an invitation and set up your account
- Name and organize your boards, pin, comment, and like
- Run contests, launch or test products, and humanize your brand
- Showcase your personality through pins and build a community
About the Authors
John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing For Dummies, founded Inbound Zombie, a new media marketing consultancy focused on nonprofits. Jesse Stay, author of Google+ Marketing For Dummies, is a social media technologist, consultant, and developer. Kelby Carr, author of Pinterest Marketing For Dummies, is the founder and CEO of Type-A Parent, a social network, annual conference, and online magazine-style blog for moms and dads.