Social Work Practice with Groups, Communities, and Organizations: Evidence-Based Assessments and Interventions: Evidence-Based Assessments and Interve
Publication date: July 2012
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
A solid, theory-to-practice guide to contemporary mezzo and macro social work
Written by a renowned team of scholars, Social Work Practice with Groups, Communities, and Organizations focuses on the contemporary theory and practice of social work. Each chapter delves deeply into the key theoretical considerations surrounding a particular practice area, exploring the clinical implications of each. Spanning the full range of both mezzo and macro practice areas, the authors thoroughly look at the assessment of and interventions with group, community, organizational, and institutional settings.
The most authoritative book in this field, Social Work Practice with Groups, Communities, and Organizations features:
- A focus on evidence-based approaches to assessment and intervention for each practice area discussed
- Comprehensive coverage of the most important new and emerging practice technologies in mezzo and macro social work
- Current and emerging demographic, social, political, and economic trends affecting mezzo and macro practice
- An array of pedagogical aids, including Key Terms, Review Questions for Critical Thinking, and Online Resources
- Content closely aligned with social work accreditation standards (EPAS)
Providing a solid review of the entire scope of contemporary mezzo and macro social work practice, Social Work Practice with Groups, Communities, and Organizations is both an indispensable educational text for students and a valuable working resource for practitioners who work with groups, communities, and organizations of all sizes.