Deborah Smith Pegues, author of the top–selling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 360,000 copies sold) and 30 Days to Taming Your Stress, offers 60–second etiquette solutions for awkward pauses, social situations, and everyday encounters. While other books focus on doing things right, Deborah shares how to do the right thing as she presents simple ways for readers to
- make proper and inviting introductions
- give gifts for any occasion graciously
- scribe personable emails, letters, and thank–you notes
- understand and be mindful of intercultural do’s and don’ts
- host events, dinners, and overnight guests with ease and generosity
For everything from networking to dating to tipping, this quick and thorough guide is conveniently sized so readers can turn their thoughts to the needs of others and practice courtesy and consideration anytime.