Whether it’s your first venture into 3D technical drawing software or you’re switching to SolidWorks from something else, you’re probably excited about what this CAD program has to offer. Chances are, you figure it’s going to take awhile to get the hang of it before you can begin cranking out those perfectly precise 3D designs. SolidWorks For Dummies, 2nd Edition, can help you dramatically shorten that get-acquainted period!
SolidWorks For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you get up and running quickly on the leading 3D technical drawing software. You’ll see how to set up SolidWorks to create the type of drawings your industry requires and how to take full advantage of its legendary 3D features. You’ll discover how to:
- Work with virtual prototypes
- Understand the user interface
- Use templates and sketch, assemble, and create drawings
- Automate the drawing process
- Review drawings and collaborate with other team members
- Define and edit sketches
- Create dimensions and annotations
- Print or plot your drawings
- Leverage existing designs
Sample files on the bonus CD-ROM show you how to apply the latest version of SolidWorks and accomplish specific tasks. Even if you’re brand-new to CAD software, SolidWorks For Dummies, 2nd Edition will have you feeling like a pro in no time. You’ll find you’ve entered a whole new dimension.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.