Now that you’ve bought that amazing Sony NEX-6, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to take great pictures. With Sony NEX-6: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, pro photographer Jerod Foster, and you will:
And once you’ve captured the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera at flickr.com/groups/sonynex6_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Set up fast and learn the top ten things about shooting with the Sony NEX-6
- Understand the photographic basics of composition, focus, and depth of field
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to create images in low light
- Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter