We are spiritual beings living in a human experience. Our souls are energy, but each time we incarnate we take on a human body. We have relationships with other embodied beings; we must concern ourselves with the issues, situations, and circumstances of life here on Earth. Spiritual Concepts for a New Age is an easy-to-read, comprehensive guide to living a spiritually significant life. With the assistance of our spiritual guardians, we can learn to live lives that are in balance with our soul's desire for harmony and peace. We can unlock our personal truths and begin to experience psychic serenity. How do the laws of abundance and attraction interact with the laws of reincarnation and karma? What role do spiritual guardians play?
• Learn how universal l aw operates in our daily lives and in our relationships with others.
• Explore soul ages and stages.
• Discover the Akashic Record and learn how our past lives influence our current existence.
• Learn the difference between meditation and channeling.
• Determine how messages, signs, and information can be obtained.
• Use the easy reference guides for sign interpretation.
• Determine your own metaphysical blueprint and those of friends and family.
Connie Johnson has had a lifetime career as a social worker. She earned her social welfare degree at the University of Minnesota during a time when community activism and personal empowerment were emphasized. She has had extensive experience working with those who are mentally, emotionally, and behaviorally challenged.
Connie has a co-history in metaphysics. When she was in Washington DC to attend a gender equality conference, she was introduced to spiritual concepts that embraced philosophies outside of the conventional Judeo-Christian expressions. Within the Judeo-Christian tradition, less customary or accepted perceptions of God and the Universe were examined, as well.
Connie has had a lifetime interest in human behavior, in the metaphysical world, and in the interaction between spirituality, and feelings, thoughts, and actions. She has a special interest in reincarnation, soul ages, karma, and past life issues. She is a numerologist, a reader of the tarot, and a practicing psychic. Connie lives in St Paul, Minnesota, where she is happily surrounded by family and friends.