Survival Guide for the Dental Patient: How to Pick the Best Dentist, Save Money, and Protect Your Health
Publication date: February 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Many people find the dental experience painful and frightening. In Survival Guide for the Dental Patient, author Dr. Alexander Corsair lessens that anxiety by providing tips and advice to help dental patients successfully navigate the dental experience.
Using more than forty-five years of experience, Dr. Corsair presents information from an insider's perspective to help you get your money's worth when it comes to dental care. He discusses
- • finding the best dentist for you;
- • communicating effectively with the dentist;
- • preventing dental disease and protecting your health;
- • locating affordable care;
- • dealing with costs and payments;
- • avoiding emergencies in the dental office;
- • getting pain-free care;
- • treating dental emergencies;
- • gaining a second opinion;
- • understanding specialists;
- • responding to poor treatment.
Following the principles discussed in Survival Guide for the Dental Patient can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in dental and medical expenses, help you stay healthy, and facilitate a pleasant dental experience.