In an age of economic turmoil, business failure, and downsizing, simply being good at your job is no longer good enough. To weather the storm and emerge as a survivor it is vital to be a key contributor within your organization-to be someone who is considered indispensable.
The Organization Survivor model is a practical tool based on hundreds of surveys of hiring managers and survivors of downsizing, conducted in companies ranging from Fortune 100 to small entrepreneurial start-ups. Here is a blueprint for individual survival and ultimate success inside the new organization.
Don't leave your future to chance!
- Learn how to survive downsizing and keep your job while thousands of other talented individuals are losing theirs.
- Assess and sharpen your organization "survival skills" and put yourself in the forefront of key contributors within your organization.
- Multiply your personal power by perfecting two key "survival instincts" that lay the groundwork for high-performance.
- Stock your survival toolkit with the four critical "survival skills" that will make you indispensable to your company.
- Create a foolproof plan to ensure your survivability and establish your reputation as a key performer in your organization.