You'll also learn how to make Windows run smoothly on your Mac, with practical advice on how to integrate Windows windows with the Finder, share files between Windows and Mac OS X, run anti-malware software, print from Windows, and back up Windows data.
The ebook comes with a coupon for $10 off on VMware Fusion 3.
You'll find answers to questions like:
- What are 13 things that you can do in Windows, but not on the Mac?
- How can I get a copy of Windows that will work on a Mac?
- How can I set things up so that Windows won't bog down?
- How should I handle partitioning for my Windows installation?
- How do I avoid and handle activation hassles?
- What's the best way to right-click in Windows?
- How do I make my Bluetooth devices work in Windows?
- What is FAT32, and why might it matter to me?
- What are the coolest new features in Parallels Desktop 6?
- Is VirtualBox 4 a serious contender in the world of virtualization?