Hundreds of Legal Deductions for eBay Sellers!
If you’re an online seller, take note: now you can reduce--or even eliminate--the taxes you pay using the insider tips in Tax Loopholes for eBay Sellers. You’ll discover hundreds of little-known, completely legal tax deductions and reporting tips that are unique to eBay and designed to benefit small business owners. Learn what the IRS is looking for when sorting out a real business from a hobby and why it matters.
You’ll get step-by-step advice on everything from setting up your business and getting a business license to creating a bookkeeping system. Use the power of eBay and the tax strategies in this book to increase your wealth, protect your assets--and lower your tax bill.
How much can you fit into your eBay tax loophole?
- Learn what the best tax-advantaged business structures are for your type of eBay business
- Get the free “The 9 Steps to Business Test” to see if your business measures up against IRS guidelines
- Identify and take advantage of hundreds of legal deductions for eBay business owners
- Determine how often you will prepare a sales and use tax report based on volume
- Set up a payroll system with the proper withholding deductions for all employees including yourself
- Create an accounting system to pay bills, input transactions, record sales, keep track of PayPal fees, and balance your business checkbook