Preschool teachers nurture, teach, and care for children who have not yet entered kindergarten. They provide early childhood care and education through a variety of teaching strategies. They teach children, usually aged 3 to 5, both in groups and one on one. They do so by planning and implementing a curriculum that covers various areas of a child's development, such as motor skills, social and emotional development, and language development.
This book gives you good solid advice and great strategies for getting interviews and landing the job as Teachers - Preschool.
To prepare for the Job this book tells you:
- The training and education needed
- Expected job prospects
- The job's activities and responsibilities
- Working conditions
To land the Job, it gives you the hands-on and how-to's insight on:
- Finding Opportunities - the best places to find them
- Writing Unbeatable Resumes and Cover Letters
- Acing the Interview
- What to Expect From Recruiters
- How employers hunt for Job-hunters.... and More
This book offers excellent, insightful advice for everyone from entry level to senior professionals. None of the other such career guides compare with this one. It stands out because it:
1. Explains how the people doing the hiring think, so that you can win them over on paper and then in your interview;
2. Is filled with useful cheat and work -sheets;
3. Explains every step of the job-hunting process - from little known ways for finding openings to getting ahead on the job.
This book covers everything. Whether you are trying to get your first Job or move up in the system, get this book.