Are you an employee stuck in a career rut? Are you a student looking to get the right start? Or do you just want to create a better you? In The 10Ks of Personal Branding, author Kaplan Mobray offers ten must-know insights to building your personal brand.
In this inspiring guide, learn how to focus your life's goals with your life's actions to create a powerful package called "you." Filled with easy-to-follow instructions and valuable tips on developing your personal brand, this guide explains the10Ks of personal branding:
These principles can change your life, give you focus, propel you career, and take you to a much greater place.
- Know thyself
- Know what you want to be known for
- Know how to be consistent
- Know how to accept failure as part of building your personal brand
- Know how to communicate your personal brand attributes
- Know how to create your own opportunities
- Know and master the art of connection
- Know that silence is not an option
- Know your expectations, not your limitations
- Know why you are doing what you are doing today and how it will shape where you are headed tomorrow