Dating plays an integral role in the lives of men and women everywhere. But it's not an easy world to navigate. In The Twenty-First-Century Guide to Bachelorhood, author Brad Berkowitz offers a practical guide to being a single guy. He describes what single guys are thinking and why they do what they do in regard to dating.
A single man playing the dating game for more than twenty years in Manhattan, Berkowitz has compiled an extensive list of do's and don'ts for males who are trying to meet that special someone. The Twenty-First-Century Guide to Bachelorhood discusses:
Learning about the opposite sex is an ongoing experiment, and this guide helps distill some of that important information in a sometimes humorous, but helpful, way.
- The best place to meet members of the opposite sex
- How to prepare for a date
- What to do on a date
- The chronological anatomy of a relationship
- The common pitfalls of relationships
- What to avoid at the beginning of a relationship
- Questions women have about men's habits
- What guys think