PracticePlanners: The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 44 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression,gambling, nicotine abuse/dependence, anxiety, and eating disorders
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TRTM diagnostic categories in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA