The key to good organization is not a one–size–fits–all method. It is a unique plan that considers personality type, lifestyle, income level, and family schedule. Author and speaker, Karen Ehman believes that with her simple step by step process moms can recognize their own personal style of managing their households successfully and develop a unique plan that gives them the freedom to:
- manage their time wisely
- de–clutter and organize their homes
- plan menus, shop more efficiently, and become more comfortable and creative in the kitchen
- get children involved in pursuing an ordered life and home
- avoid the trap of overcommitment
- use practical tools to assist in organization
Getting and staying organized means more time for the important things in family life—concentrating on cultivating a close, personal relationship with the Creator, drawing His word into every aspect of living, and ultimately tying their children’s heartstrings to God.