Gina Ford's parenting advice is valued by thousands of mums. Her practical guidance and sensitivity to mothers' needs allows parents to keep their sleep and sanity during their babies' first weeks and beyond. Now, in this essential guide to pregnancy and birth, Gina Ford extends her advice to caring for yourself and your baby before birth.
Written along with a consultant obstetrician, The Contented Pregnancy will provide everything mums-to-be will need for a calm and contented pregnancy. Covering not only all of the essential medical and health advice for pregnancy, it will also contain unique information on how to prepare your life, your home and yourself for becoming a parent.
- a month by month guide to the growth of your baby and your changing body
- advice on nutrition, exercise and health
- how to best prepare your home for your baby
- how to prepare your lifestyle for the changes ahead
- medical advice on labour and birth, plus enjoying the first few weeks with your baby
This is the ultimate guide to pregnancy, from Britain's bestselling parenting author.