An expanded, up-to-date resource for students and researchers, The Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology, 5/e provides clear and concise definitions needed for laboratory study. With over 12,000 entries and a breadth of terms across bioscience, including plant molecular biology, microbiology and biotechnology, this revision reflects the changes in the research over the past couple of years. The Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology, 5/e maintains its outstanding reputation as an authoritative, clear, and accessible reference with short, cross-referenced definitions of important technical terminology. The entries in this authoritative work have been widely praised for their clarity, brevity, and accuracy throughout. The Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology features numerous tables and other useful features.
- Thoroughly revised and expanded by over 20% with over 12,000 entries in cellular and molecular biology
- Includes expanded coverage of terms, including plant molecular biology, microbiology and biotechnology areas
- Consistently provides the most complete short definitions of technical terminology for anyone working in life sciences today
- Features extensive cross-references
- Provides multiple definitions, notes on word origins, and other useful features