How parents, teachers, and even professionals are being deceived by the "ADHD Establishment" regarding ADHD and other childhood behavior disorders and the drugs used to treat them.
The issue of diagnosing children with behavioral diseases that do not conform to a scientific definition of disease, and then medicating them is a scandal ready to erupt. In The Diseasing of America's Children, popular family psychologist, speaker, and best-selling author John Rosemond joins with pediatrician Dr. Bose Ravenel to uncover the fiction and fallacy behind attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), early-onset biopolar disorder (EOBD), and the drugs prescribed to treat them. Rosemond and Ravenel will:
- reveal the pseudo-science behind these diagnoses
- explain how parents, teachers, and even professionals are deceived
- expose the short- and long-term dangers behavioral drugs pose to children
- discuss how America's schools are unwittingly feeding the diagnostic beast
- reveal the simple, common sense truth behind these behavior problems
- and give parents a practical program for curing these problems without drugs or dependence on professionals