Quick-reference guidance showing new controllers how to enhance performance while avoiding pitfalls
Designed to give new controllers a firm foundation in the concepts of managing the accounting department, locating GAAP information, and analyzing and knowing what to do with key accounting information, The Essential Controller, Second Edition is the invaluable primer you can turn to for the foundation you need to succeed. Whether your business is large, small, or medium-sized, this volume provides a complete overview of the controller's responsibilities and the role that today's controllers should be playing.
- Offers new coverage of finance strategy
- Updates taxation strategy
- Includes a new controller checklist
- Quick reference guide that controllers can turn to
- Also by Steven M. Bragg: The Controller's Function: The Work of the Managerial Accountant, Fourth Edition
The Essential Controller, Second Edition is the go-to handbook that you will use every day for dealing with the everyday issues facing today's controllers.