The Everything Guide to Macrobiotics: A practical introduction to the macrobiotic lifestyle - and how it can work for you
Publication date: July 2010
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Heal yourself naturally with balanced and nourishing foods.
Lose weight and boost energy levels.
Prevent and treat disease.
Enhance psychological health.
You can gain all this and more by following a macrobiotic diet! Macrobiotics is based on the benefits of eating seasonal, locally grown, and energetically balanced foods. In this guide, you'll discover how to adapt this lifestyle to fit your own needs. Create 150 delectable recipes to achieve inner and outer healing, including:
- Forbidden Rice with Edamame and Orange Zest
- Mochi Waffles with Berry Lemon Sauce
- Kale, Green Beans, and Carrots with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garbanzo Beans in Mushroom Gravy
- Roasted Squash and Sweet Potato Sauce
- Poached Pears in Apple Cider
This guide also features tips on incorporating changes into your lifestyle that reduce stress while enhancing balance and harmony. The benefits of a macrobiotic lifestyle are only a few delicious recipes away!