Each year in America, more than one million people suffer from heart attacks caused by high cholesterol-and half a million die from related heart disease. Don't become a statistic-take control of your health now!
The Everything Low Cholesterol Book provides everything from information on how to create a sensible diet and fitness plan to practical tips for improving your overall well-being. This comprehensive, authoritative guide edited by Sandra K. Nissenberg, M.S., R.D., provides you with all the information you need to lower your cholesterol and reduce your risk of a heart attack.
Features timely, reliable information on:
Also including more than seventy-five heart-healthy recipes for the whole family, The Everything Low Cholesterol Book provides you with all the up-to-the-minute information to keep you informed and healthy.
- The differences between "good" and "bad" cholesterol
- The effects of high cholesterol and artery blockage
- Suggestions to improve your overall health
- Nutrition and exercise tips to keep you fit and well
- Up-to-date government cholesterol guidelines