Expert advice for creating a successful nonprofit
Do you dream of starting your very own organization that promotes a mission and provides assistance to a meaningful cause? In this volatile and unpredictable economy, you'll require more than a good idea and committed volunteers to find success. The Everything® Nonprofit Toolkit with CD is the ultimate guide you'll need to plan carefully, set realistic goals, and create sustainable financing for your nonprofit. Featuring essential and up-to-the-minute information on how to:
Nonprofit advisor Jim Goettler guides you through the process from beginning to end, even providing a new, proven case study that's a living example of nonprofit success. Complete with a CD chock-full of every tax, budget, and incorporation document that a nonprofit needs, plus the latest information on Form 990 reporting, The Everything® Nonprofit Toolkit with CD will take your dream of a nonprofit to reality.
- Develop a business plan that works
- Understand the federal and state laws for nonprofits
- Secure funding and investors
- Create a board of directors and a mission statement
- Publicize and advertise through social media
- Navigate tax laws, personnel issues, and daily operations
PLEASE NOTE: The ebook version of this title does NOT include a CD.