The get rich guide to garage sale foraging and urban treasure hunting
Garage sales, thrifts stores, and storage unit auctions can be gold mines for those who know what they're looking for, and The Garage Sale Millionaire gives readers everything they need to dig deep and win big. Written by two expert collectors with more than sixty years of combined experience, the book is packed with need-to-know information and insider tips that would-be treasure hunters can use to track down hard to find lost treasures, hidden gems, and coveted collectible items which, upon resale, can yield a fortune.
Giving even the most inexperienced collector the skills and expertise to buy, value, and sell their way to success, the book shows how anyone can turn garage sale garbage into cash. Newly revised and updated, The Garage Sale Millionaire also explains how to get the most bang for your buck when reselling—by holding the greatest garage sale ever.
- Presents exclusive insider tips on how to track down hidden treasures
- Reveals the best ways to resell at profit
- Explains how to use eBay & Craigslist for profit
- Includes an in-depth glossary on collecting for on-the-go advice
- Explains how to make money at storage unit auctions & thrift stores
Essential reading for anyone interested in collecting, bargain hunting, or just making some money, The Garage Sale Millionaire will change the way you see garage sales forever.