The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom
Publication date: September 2009
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Whether this is your first or fiftieth visit, you'd be surprised at how much you miss during your trip to Disney World. From where to find hidden Mickeys to the truth behind Madame Leota's ring at the Haunted Mansion, you'll learn all of the hidden magic that permeates these incredible parks in this tell-all handbook. You'll also get the insider's take on:
- The smell of home-baked cookies on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom
- Two versions of The Great Movie Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Walt Disney's opening-day speech tapped out in Morse Code in Frontierland
- The eco-friendly benches (recycled milk jugs) in the Animal Kingdom
- The Fountain of World Friendship in Epcot that contains water from rivers and oceans around the globe
Complete with secret tips from Disney's Imagineers, The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World will inspire you to relive the magic year after year! This eBook special edition includes exclusive bonus content: 10 Secrets from the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
eBookMall recently interviewed Susan Veness. Here is an excerpt:
What is your favorite secret about the Disney parks?
"The ones I like best are the secrets guests can see right in front of them but have no idea what they represent, such as the For Rent sign in Hollywood Studios or Prince Min on the rooftops in Epcot’s China pavilion. But my favorite secret has to be the concentric circles on the floor inside the Temple of Heaven in the China pavilion. People’s faces when they figure out the secret are just priceless!"
Read the rest on Susan's author page!