The Human Harvest asks the following:
1) What if the world stopped feeding cattle, and instead used that same grain to feed children?
2) What if our government decided to subsidize farmers and ranchers who raised children instead of cattle?
3) What keeps humans from giving the same care and medical attention to children as we do cattle?
4) Is it fair to let kids remain small and weak when we have anabolic steroids that could help them grow and eventually regain their intended size?
6) If a cure for AIDS could be found by implanting a microchip into children and the child were monitored and tracked every second of the day, should we implant children?
Nebraskan Dan Freeman sells his 2000 head of cattle and opens a Freeman Farm in Zimbabwe, Africa. He is paid by the US and Zimbabwe governments for growing kids instead of cattle. Like cattle, the kids are implanted with microchips and growth hormones. The program becomes so successful Dan's son Tyler moves to Africa to open other Freeman Farms. The potential unintended results of the program should alarm you.