This analysis of the standard model of the universe will examine, identify, warn, and explain the various reasons and ways that the standard model of the universe is seriously misunderstood and misleading. Much of the information provided in the various chapters will be repeated in other places because this is a collection of essays with chapters that were prepared over a period of time, and were expanded using new insights and different analysis.
It is useful in repeating the important material in alternate ways to insure that the reader can absorb the material and new concepts. Also, it may not be necessary to read and study all the chapters, but the reader can focus on the chapters of particular concern before perhaps studying all the material, for example:
- Learn about twelve misunderstandings and mysteries in the standard model of the universe, and their solutions,
- Discover the truth about Dark Matter, Dark Energy, the Hubble red shift, tired light, and the effect of gravity,
- Learn why gravity is stronger than electrical and nuclear forces,
- Find a simple explanation for the Pioneer anomaly for NASA space probes,
- Understand black holes and the cosmic microwave background (CMB).