The Mother-In-Law Dance: Can Two Women Love the Same Man and Still Get Along?
Harvest House Publishers
Publication date: July 2004
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Can two women love the same man and still get along? Absolutely! Annie Chapman believes that a mother–in–law and daughter–in–law can become friends—even close friends. However, this connectedness often takes years to develop. Now that journey can be a joyful one! Offering practical advice and biblical wisdom, this book helps mothers–in–law and daughters–in–law nurture their relationships. Readers will learn how to dance together on topics that include—
- dealing with traditions and activities
- managing differences in handling money
- handling intrusive comments and actions
- accepting and rejecting child–rearing advice
- coping with differences in faith
Through thoughtful ideas, real–life insights, and humor, The Mother–in–Law Dance helps mothers–in–law and daughters–in–law experience a dynamic, loving relationship.