The essential packaging design resource, now with more patterns than ever!
For more than two decades, The Packaging Designer's Book of Patterns has served as an indispensable source of ideas and practical solutions for a wide range of packaging design challenges.
This Fourth Edition offers more than 600 patterns and structural designsmore than any other bookall drawn to scale and ready to be traced, scanned, or photocopied. Online access to the patterns in digital format allows readers to immediately use any pattern in the most common software programs, including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Every pattern has been test-constructed to verify dimensional accuracy. The patterns can be scaled to suit particular specificationsmany are easily converted to alternate usesand most details are easily customizable. Features of this Fourth Edition include:
- More than 55 new patterns added to this editionover 600 patterns in all
- A broad array of patterns for folding cartons, trays, tubes, sleeves, wraps, folders, rigid boxes, corrugated containers, and point-of-purchase displays
- Proven, scalable patterns that save hours of research and trial-and-error design
- Packaging patterns that are based on the use of 100% recyclable materials
- Includes access to a password protected website that contains all 600+ patterns in digital form for immediate use
Comprehensive and up to date, The Packaging Designer's Book of Patterns, Fourth Edition enables packaging, display, and graphic designers and students to achieve project-specific design objectives with precision and confidence.