Would you like to attract more high-quality customers and make a lot more money?
If so, The Problem with Penguins, written by Bill Bishop, author of the bestseller How to Sell a Lobster, can help you with your penguin problem! Learn how to stand out in a crowded marketplace by effectively branding and packaging your BIG Idea.
In his trademark fun and entertaining style, Bishop explains:
Start today to build a great business and stand out from the other penguins in your industry!
- Why most companies will never stand out in their marketplace, and how to avoid a similar fate;
- Innovative methods to create a BIG Idea, something new, better, and different, even in the most traditional companies, industries and product/service categories;
- A step-by-step process to brand and package your BIG Idea;
- How to develop BIG promotional ideas to attract more high-quality prospects;
- Twenty-first Century "packaged" marketing techniques to sell your BIG Idea easier, faster, and for more money;
- Strategies to bring your BIG Idea to market faster and easier, while overcoming inertia, procrastination, and negative thinking; plus
- Dozens of real life examples of successful BIG Ideas created by entrepreneurs in many different industries.