The Smart Student's Handbook provides information to motivate and guide students on the path to a successful academic career. It will also help parents and organizations that are sponsoring students to monitor their educational performance.
Author Leevon Washington Phillips's unique scholastic guide is filled with valuable information to help students get and stay organized, such as:
- Goals for individual terms and the year as a whole
- Study, assignment, and examination tips
- Assignment and performance tracking forms
- Class and study timetables
- A monthly planner/journal
By helping students to better organize their studies, The Smart Student's Handbook inspires students to succeed in their academic pursuits, provides a means of assessing performance, and identifies areas that need improvement.