The Soul of Leadership decodes the mysterious qualities that have propelled history's greatest leaders to the top of the ranks and shrouded them in legend - Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Winston Churchill, Buddha - and provides a hands-on approach to understanding and mastering these qualities.
The 10 Fundamental Principles, which Deepak Chopra believes all leaders should follow, include:
* A leader is the symbolic soul of the group
* Inner qualities determine the outcome of any situation
* For every need, the right response can be found
* Great leaders can respond to all situations from the higher levels of spirit
* A leader focused only on external goals (money, victory, power) will fail.
Using well-known examples of great leaders and a clear, concise breakdown of the virtues that a great leader must possess, The Soul of Leadership demystifies leadership and empowers us all to become leaders in our own right - from managing a family crisis to starting our own business.