Christians are often surprised when they hear Muslims say, “We believe in Jesus too, and we hold Him in great esteem.” But what do they really mean? Are the Muslim Jesus and the Christian Jesus the same person?
Immersed in the Islamic worldview as the son of a devout muezzin—mosque leader—Emir Caner helps readers untangle two very different belief systems. He and John Ankerberg take on the tough questions:
- What role does Jesus have in Islam?
- What does the Qu’ran say about Him? What does it not say?
- Why are Muslims repulsed by the idea that Jesus is the Son of God, fully God and fully man?
- What do Muslims have in mind when they acknowledge Jesus as virgin–born?
- How can Christians discuss these belief differences without insulting Muslim friends and acquaintances?
A concise, authoritative guide for informed Muslim–Christian interaction.