Master the essential building blocks of French-language fluency with facilite
The Ultimate French Verb Review and Practice is your key to acquiring enhanced skills on the road to French fluency. More than just another French verb guide, it provides you with a concise review of verb forms and extensive practice in using verbs in context. With this knowledge in your tool kit, you will be able to construct authentic French sentences with increased confidence.
As you work through a series of increasingly demanding exercises, you'll quickly build your mastery of the French sentence--from simple subject-plus-verb sentences to more sophisticated ones, including conditional and compound sentences. This second edition is enhanced with new review exercises, accompanied by online audio available free on McGraw-Hill's unique Audio Study Player. These bonus elements help build your confidence in using French verbs effectively in key sentence structures.
The ideal resource for advanced beginners through advanced learners of French, The Ultimate French Verb Review and Practice gives you:
- Numerous examples of how French verbs and sentence structures work in everyday language
- Exercises in a variety of formats, including sentence completion, sentence building, dialogue writing, translation, verb-form replacement, and more
- Hundreds of verbs listed in both structural and semantic groupings
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of contemporary French, including computer and technology verbs
- Dozens of clear, concise, at-a-glance charts and tables